Pull my demo down

Started by
14 comments, last by jonbell 20 years, 1 month ago
Couple of things, first of all, your better than me right now, everything im saying is just constructive criticism, i coudlnt do any better... or even close to as good, first of all, collision detection, what method are you using? second, i dont know if this is true or not... but are the projectiles supposed to have splash damage? because they seem to have a HUGE bounding sphere when they hit something, which is probably unneccesary... *probably*
hope that wasnt completely useles
-Dan
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
Advertisement
Oh one last thing anyone who wants to play internet / network deathmatch will need the server program :

http://www.jonbellamy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Q3_Server.zip

[edited by - jonbell on March 10, 2004 8:19:52 AM]
you made a server program but you need to host the server so we can all play lol.

typedef unsigned long long int me;
typedef signed short char you;
No i dont you can host the server, just run the server program then all users connect to your IP (your game included) from the network menu and play. I put a 32 player limit in there but i''m sure you wont get that many players

Currently the multiplayer is just kill everything but adding capture the flag play etc is trivial.

I just need a world arist now. Any takers?
i cant wait till this is in beta. when it has great controlls mouslook etc ill love it.

typedef unsigned long long int me;
typedef signed short char you;
As requested i have added the link and a screen shot

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement