• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkBlades

Halo: Combat Evolved in 2D sprites.

This topic is 5160 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello if you havent seen these sprites before. heres the your chance to see them. I posted them here in case no one has been to visual arts. This is our game. Halo 2D. Please dont talk about BS copyright. We understand all policys. This is going to be a fan game. The Recreation No Programmer as ever expected........ Dark Plasma Production Proudly Presents....... Halo 2D hmmmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmmm hmmm hmmmmmmmmm hmmm hmm( the halo theme! ) LOL look at sprites at http://www.geocities.com/spridal2andy/index.html release date......UNKNOWN , game development: In progress just like master chief is saving the world before bed time.

Advertisement
wow, I love the idea
And the sprites are amazing

Can't wait to try a demo!

btw, clicky

[edited by - Hedos on March 6, 2004 12:17:04 AM]

Guest Anonymous Poster
Hey,

I''ve been trying to create my own Halo sprite comic but things havnt been workin'' so I really really would like to have permission to use those, I''ll give credit to dark plasma in my comics so please consider letting me use them.

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by Irrelevant
Good work
Reminds me of Megaman...

That''s because he just took megaman sprites and erm... edited them slightly. He''s been posting all about how he made these sprites on BlitzCoder (btw, he is using a dialect of BASIC to make this game and the only thing he has implemented is something where you move the sprite around, with the perspective completely messed about and no collision response.

DarkBlades, stop pretending to be so good.

Start small, make a pong clone or something.

And learn a real language.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!