Conversational AI

Started by
47 comments, last by phantomus 19 years, 11 months ago
Does JabberWacky use weights for links?

I was planning to use ''fidelity'' to each link; when a user says something that contradicts earlier links, those links are weakened. On the other hand, weak links that are confirmed become stronger.

I believe this is how humans gather info, and it should allow for unrestricted information gathering.
Advertisement
quote:Original post by phantomus
Does JabberWacky use weights for links?

In effect it does, and it is certainly vital. Probabilities are determined in part by data redundancy. It also links words / sentences / threads / conversations together in ways that are non-obvious, and which I consider a trade secret!

Rollo
'you consider a trade secret'? Does that mean that I could try to get this info from you in a personal and purely scientific e-mail discussion?

BTW I'm going to check out how hard it is to put a blog on my website (www.bik5.com) for this project. Right now I make daily progress and as far as I'm concerned, it's open source.

[edited by - phantomus on May 11, 2004 8:27:42 AM]
Your website cannot be contacted at the present time.
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Hm, you''re right, it appears that Apache is slightly confused. It might help to hit F5 a couple of times; I''ll check out what''s wrong when I get home.
There''s a bug in your link.
Oops. Fixed. Here it is again:
www.bik5.com
the damn thing kept arguing with me that i was a bot!
--- krez ([email="krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net"]krez_AT_optonline_DOT_net[/email])
Kevin,

Brainhat.com is online again, but the doc you mentioned is gone... Could you perhaps e-mail it to me? You can reach me at jacco@bik5nospam.com .

- Jacco.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement