Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To Sucessful Devlopers/Publishers

This topic is 5020 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

(I am not sure which forum this belongs in, I could go in help wanted I guess) Hey, I am quite new to these forums but I have noticed a lot of successful sharewre games developers and publishers frequent them. I have just started on getting my own little shareware bussiness going (started about 2 weeks ago) with my first game and have completed a good chunk of my second game. But the whole idea of doing things myself is incredibly scary, especially as I am hoping to go full time on this. I have read lots of articles and I think I have made a fairly decent start. What I want to know is, are there any sucessful publishers/developers on here who could give me a helping hand, either by giving advice, swapping links, affiliating with eachother or even by publishing games on my behalf? I think I can do it, but I lack motivational skills and I can see myself not being able to keep it going long enough for me to see some decent sales by trying to build myself up - without some good affiliates or a publisher. Thanks - Neil www.jaggedbladesoft.com