To Sucessful Devlopers/Publishers

Started by
1 comment, last by Nexic 20 years, 1 month ago
(I am not sure which forum this belongs in, I could go in help wanted I guess) Hey, I am quite new to these forums but I have noticed a lot of successful sharewre games developers and publishers frequent them. I have just started on getting my own little shareware bussiness going (started about 2 weeks ago) with my first game and have completed a good chunk of my second game. But the whole idea of doing things myself is incredibly scary, especially as I am hoping to go full time on this. I have read lots of articles and I think I have made a fairly decent start. What I want to know is, are there any sucessful publishers/developers on here who could give me a helping hand, either by giving advice, swapping links, affiliating with eachother or even by publishing games on my behalf? I think I can do it, but I lack motivational skills and I can see myself not being able to keep it going long enough for me to see some decent sales by trying to build myself up - without some good affiliates or a publisher. Thanks - Neil www.jaggedbladesoft.com
- Neilwww.jaggedbladesoft.com
Advertisement
just do it.

do it.
Try www.dexterity.com and head to their forums. It has allot of valuable information every indie should know.

John

Endboss Games

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement