Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GLslang

This topic is 5022 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello there i´ve a question: Where to learn how to use the Openglslang(page)??? i have a Radeon 9800XT(i think it will work, yes?) And if anyone knows the solution for this problem, please post it: I tried to to get started using Cg with opengl and copied the nehe tutorial 47. I have downloaded the cg toolkit from nvidia and installed it. I´ve compiled the whole code and got no errors(i´ve included all libraries and headers). The problem is, the test to see if the required profiles (ie, extensions) are supported always fails. // Get The Latest GL Vertex Profile cgVertexProfile = cgGLGetLatestProfile(CG_GL_VERTEX); // Validate Our Profile Determination Was Successful if (cgVertexProfile == CG_PROFILE_UNKNOWN) { MessageBox(NULL, "Invalid profile type", "Error", MB_OK); return FALSE; // Here is the fault } I have a valid RenderingContext(a grid is drawn). I am trying to solve this problem for months. Nehe´s version does get a valid profile. Why not mine? Please help me.