Forum Game - Vampire Dragons in Luurve

Started by
11 comments, last by sunandshadow 20 years ago
Now dragons are greedy, and Feverith was a dragon (if an unliked, outcast, lisping one). So when she saw her new (and only) friend ''Toothie'' looking at the snake oil vampire salesman... (erm... vampire snake oil salesman? vampire oil salesman? x_X) anyway, she burned (feverishly! ) with jealousy.

(How about this part with Jack and Feverith being jealous happens a little way into the story, and earlier we has a little plot about how Tootsie discovered she had V.D (initial incident) and ended up making friends with Feverith. And Feverith gave Tootsie some of her blood to drink so she wouldn''t be in pain from the V.D.)

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Advertisement
It had been an accident, really. Tootsie had been playing by the stream on a warm summer day five years ago. She saw the dangerously large fish in the water, which meant to her ten year old mind that the closer she got, the more fun she could have. So she skipped right up next to the shore, as close as she possibly could get without putting her feet in the water. In response, the ravenous fish swam up to meet her tender, juicy ankle with something akin to fishy glee.
Tootsie, not realizing the danger of her situation, stepped forward slowly, tantalizing what she realized where vampiric fish with the naked flesh of her foot. It lingered directly before the fish, almost within reach, then moved forward again, leading the fish onward in what was almost a game. The seaweed concealed the large rock on the shore, and before Tootsie knew what had happened, she was on her back, foot hanging in the air above the water, a temptation the fish could not resist.
A single fish leaped into the air and plaecd it''s razor sharp vampire''s teath into the soft flesh of her foot. They punctured her skin in slow motion, pulling themselves into her flesh, and then into her veins. Tootsie could feel the fish sucking the life out of her, but since the fall had winded her, she found herself unable to move. As the vampire''s serum began to work its effect on her, Tootsie began to fall into the sweet abyss of sleep.
____________________________________________________________unofficial Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
Well RichardVM's post totally contradicts my earlier explaniation of how she became infected by VD, as well as Tootsie um, questionable personality. So I'll ignore it for now and let someone else tie it all together.

(1 year ago, the last day of the harvest season)

The end of the harvest season, was a time of great joy and celebration in Luurve and was marked by the annual fermentation festival. Where all the villagers get together in the town square showing off what they have managed to combine and ferment during the previous season. This weekend long event helped people unwind and forget about all the hard work of the past two seaons. The festival was also followed an equally important all thoughless celeberated event known as mortition monday, where those who over enduldged or sampled some of the more questionable brews where taken care of.

Tootsie being the kind of young, moral and pious girl that here parents knew her to be, had told them that she was attending an all night mass at the church and so they had gone to bed early safe in the knowledge that their daughter was going to be far from the goings on of the town square. Unfortuantly like every year Tootsie had some how gotten lost on the way to the church and was now in the middle of the town square knocking back her third stien of what would lossely be called corn and carrot beer.

It was around this time Tootsie lost in her revialry spied an attractive tall dark stranger with seemingly glowing red eyes. Tootsie was rather taken by the young man and after some creative conversation on her part, she managed to convince him to give her a tour of a nearby root celler. This would turn out to be a costly mistake on her part because the next moring she awoke to find herself alone in the celler, with an aching neck, and an intense thirst and itching.

-----------------------------------------------------
Writer, Programer, Cook, I'm a Jack of all Trades
Current Design project: Ambitions Slave

[edited by - TechnoGoth on March 25, 2004 9:33:28 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement