Any PUZZLE or WORD game designs?

Started by
3 comments, last by GemuhDesayinah 20 years ago
Can anyone come up with any PUZZLE game designs? Or how about WORD game designs? I don't think I've EVER seen such designs on these forums. [edited by - GemuhDesayinah on March 18, 2004 12:26:34 AM]
Advertisement
True. The only thing I have to contribute here is that, for puzzle developers, Scott Kim''s site is a Mecca to which you must make a pilgrimage.
Im woking on a puzzle/strategy game right now, its going slowly as we''ve just restarted the project using a new engine, but in a case like there where you don''t have deadlines, it''s best not to rush.

Anyway, you can check out the art I''ve done and whatever at:

www.circuitbreakers.i8.com

P.S. How do you make a clicky?

Clicky brought to you by teh HTML!

[edited by - CodeMunkie on March 19, 2004 5:07:12 PM]
"When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy."
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way.
Do you want to make a puzzle game?
Puzzle games don''t sell much now and companies are not putting too much marketing capital to do so as well.
But what kind of puzzle games? You can modify old games like Tetris as so many did. Well puzzle games are a bit more of a thinking game which those games are not that popular. I said some suggestions once but why say more since no one really cares?

As for word games that kind of the same and even worse for the consumers since marketing is doing a good job at selling games that are more gore and sex to please peoples subconscious cravings.
***Power without perception is useless, which you have the power but can you perceive?"All behavior consists of opposites. Learn to see backward, inside out and upside down."-Lao Tzu,Tao Te Ching Fem Nuts Doom OCR TS Pix mc NRO . .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement