TaskBar

Started by
5 comments, last by Ructions 20 years ago
i was wondering can you set the taskbar to autohide when my program starts and then when my program ends i can set it back to normal Thanks in advance Ructions
Advertisement
Is there a reason you want to do this instead of just running your program in full screen mode????
well i have a problem. i am using nehe OO basecode and when ever i set it full screen it goes a funny texture are pixelated and runs slowly. so what i have done is taken the borders and title bar off the window and set the width of the window to the resolution of the computer i am on and set the height smaller so that it is smaller than the window. so that is doesnt take it as a fullscreen window and i just want to get rid of the taskbar as its in the way. hopefully this makes sence. it is the only option i have at the moment and it works fine but i would rather if i could get fullscreen working probaly.

thanks in advance
ructions
Maybe the fullscreen option for the video mode you were jumping in to didn''t like the color bits (8/16/32) - I had this on an old VooDoo card.
Ye it is on a voodoo3 card that the problem is on ill try it on someone elses machine. but how do you do that with the task bar anyway. it be nice to know
search at msdn.microsoft.com
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/programmersguide/shell_int/shell_int_programming/taskbar.asp

Look at the section "Taskbar Display Options"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement