Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have the VB feedback port ?

This topic is 5014 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

For anyone that has looked the feedback.zip and some other files are missing from the http://is6.pacific.net.hk/~edx/glutsamples.htm I''m doing some work on an old VB OpenGl app and can''t get anything back using feedback mode. I thought someone here might have the old example. Also anyone know what happen to the author of the site? -Life is a game... Get off the bench!

Yeah, I got that. I tried converting the RedBook Feedback example into VB but had a couple of problems. One was the pointers got around that. But I wanted to see the VB example on the site mentioned.
I figured someone else must have downloaded it. Since the site is no longer maintained I wonder if someone else will pick up the OpenGL-VB ball and run with it?

Sorry if I was too vague... This is my first forum. I guess my cherry is gone now...

-Jb

Yes, I predict you are somewhat on your own... for starters, feedback mode is not really that widely used and I''d imagine it is even less widely used with VB. I know I didnt provide any help but I guess my point is you might be better off just trudging through it on your own instead of waiting for a reply here.

Jeff