Attack of the Multi-Layer Perceptrons!!!

Started by
3 comments, last by mattlacey 20 years, 1 month ago
Hi guys Just wondering if some of you would like to try out the game me and my mate have been working on and give us a little feedback. We''ve got some more ideas for it such as more weapons, powerups, a big bad boss etc. but would like to know what people think of it. You can download it from www.mattlacey.com/aotmlp.php - it''s about 5.5MB and requires DX 9 to run (might even need 9b) Hope you find it fun! Matt Reality is an illusion caused by the lack of alcohol.
Advertisement
Haha! Really cool game, the music rocks! Sweet grapics too.
But inverted mouse??!??!?!!

Worked fine on my system:

AMD 2Ghz
512mb ram
128mb Gf 4 ti 4200
SB Live

that was fun. especially the music rox.
but shakazed is right, the mouse inversion is evil

btw, i looked into the log and it had some texture loading errors while creating the skybox

[edited by - anubisX on March 21, 2004 6:25:43 AM]
I''ve been meaning to fix that thing in the log - haven''t even looked into what it''s about tbh!

As for the mouse one of the things we''re going to do this week is add a basic config file or just menu options so that you can choose invert mouse and a couple of other things.

It was my mate who wrote the input code and he uses invert mouse - for some reason I''ve managed to get used to it for our game but still use normal mouse controls for all other games
Hi, I've just uploaded a new version with the option to toggle mouse inversion For anyone who has already got the zip file you can just get the new exe at http://www.cosmicsitehosting.com/~matt/aotmlp/AOTMLP.exe but others will still have to download the zip file (see www.mattlacey.com/aotmlp.php).

Cheers,

Matt

[edited by - mattlacey on March 21, 2004 8:09:46 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement