I need source of RPG Game Programming

Started by
6 comments, last by intoxicate 20 years ago
Dodaj na www.gamedev.net na forumka Maybe somebody have a source code of "Role-Playing Game Programming" because i broke my CD If someone have this PLEASE mailME so we could talk. sorry for my ENG. www.burzuazja-rpg.prv.pl intoxicate@interia.pl [Edit: Don't use all-caps. It's considered shouting, and it's harder to read.] [edited by - Oluseyi on March 22, 2004 10:34:03 AM]
sorry for englishwww.burzuazja-rpg.prv.pl
Advertisement
Why don''t you try the author/publisher''s site?
yes, there was downloads and update sources.
This site would be in the book.
Hello
It''s amazing how many cd''s that come with books break in half spontaneously ... if you believe the people that post here.
Yeah my chair somehow ended up on my OpenGL CD...
that happened to my "Windows Game Programming for Dummies" CD. Luckily this was after buying Tips and Tricks 2nd edition, which had all the same sourcecode.

what''s really great is when someone gives you a book without the accompanying CD. Which is what happened to me with DirectX Complete.
this update in site need CD TO BE INSERT ...
maybe someone could share it ... please HELP mail: intoxicate@interia.pl someone must have it.

[edited by - intoxicate on March 24, 2004 11:16:44 AM]
sorry for englishwww.burzuazja-rpg.prv.pl
quote:Original post by intoxicate
this update in site need CD TO BE INSERT ...
maybe someone could share it ... please HELP mail: intoxicate@interia.pl someone must have it.

I''m not sure if this is blasphemous against the gods of gamedev.net but I can send them to you.

So Mods, is it OK?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement