Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fourty_Two

ImageCapture (beta)

Fourty_Two    145
I've been working on this project for a little while, and have asked quite a few questions relating to it on this board so I thought I would share it with everyone. I'm doing the ImageCapture project for one of my teachers at the University of South Alabama. He needed a way to get real time video from a video capture device for use in computer vision systems. He wanted it to work with any capture device and allow the programmer access to the raw video data. Off I went; code, code, code, cuss at DirectShow, code, cuss at DirectShow, etc. The fruits of my labor have finally ripened and are available for your consumption. ImageCapture site #1 (search doesn't work) ImageCapture site #2 (search DOES work, but is on my home machine on crappy cable, so it is usually down) I call it beta because it hasn't been full tested, so there may be unknown problems. If you have any questions, positive comments, or find any bugs please feel free to email me (address is on the IC page). If you feel the need to yell or be nagative you can email me at kissmy@ss.com [edited by - Fourty_Two on March 22, 2004 12:03:08 PM]