Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

granat

[C#]ComboBox inside ListView cell ?

Hello granat,

Well at least in my experience as a programmer and dealing with Win32 functions, though I''m into C/C++ so im hopeing C# is similar, I have not found a solution to place a combo box inside a list box, or at least not with a standard control provided by the compiler/resource editor.

Of course some programmers write their own controls to accomplish the effect they desire, I''m just not sure how hard it is to write such a thing let alone write a custom control with my knowledge. I''m pretty much a C programmer, weaving my way into C++ over this year.

Some of you might remember me as the fast Win32 learner! Well I am/was. Once I figured out I skipped learning C/C++ completely I became more and more frustrated gradually until it came down to the point were I had to go back and relearn what I did not learn, but did in a half way.

If anyone does know how to place a combobox into a list box and isn''t that hard or maybe just a couple of steps please let us know, I''d love to learn right along too.

- [BDS]StackOverflow