Good MFC tutorial needed!!

Started by
3 comments, last by SuperDuck 20 years ago
Hi, I''m gonna start on MFCs now. I know VB and VC (to the extent used in C++) and wanna start on MFCs. I need a good tutorial. Could someone help me out please. Links to good MFC tutorials/e-books needed. Thanks
SuperDuck=========We are all like a duck ... it looks calm and cool above the water; but underneath, its tiny feet are peddling hard to stay afloat. Me? I''m just another duck in the pond!!!
Advertisement
Hello SuperDuck,

I don''t know to much about MFC myself, but I''ll see if I can provide you with some good links.

Here are some tutorials for simple MFC programs and etc...

DevCentral MFC Tutorials

BoxSource Network - MFC Tutorials

Books On Line.com

More Books Online Training List

Code Project (Good Reference)

More and more! If you need me to submit more I always can, but those are very useful to me sometimes so enjoy!

I hope this helps,
[BDS]StackOverflow
[/quote]

Thanks a lot BlueDev I''ll look into these sites. I''m sure they would suffice and I wont be bothering u
SuperDuck=========We are all like a duck ... it looks calm and cool above the water; but underneath, its tiny feet are peddling hard to stay afloat. Me? I''m just another duck in the pond!!!
Thanks from me as well BlueDev...just about made a topic asking something similar before I saw this =).

"TV IS bad Meatwad...but we f***in need it"

If you''re a girl under the age of 12, and you''re high on marijuana...don''t ride your bike. -TRUTH
Things change.
Hey Boku San,

No problem, glad I can help! If you need more resource, links, ebooks or whatever, let me know I''ll dig out some more.

- [BDS]StackOverflow
[/quote]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement