Alternate Universe

Started by
43 comments, last by neogoukix 20 years ago
Hmmm. I get a "b-drrdrrdrrdrrdrrdrrdrrdrrdrrdrr"; it looks horrible, but... /shrug

Edit: of course I thought about this overnight, then came back and typed this without looking at IronChef's comment earlier. So I guess I agree with him

[edited by - EricTrickster on March 31, 2004 2:22:53 PM]
[font "arial"] Everything you can imagine...is real.
Advertisement
This is the most ridiculous argument/discussion I''ve ever heard! Just "drum roll, please" is enough. There is absolutely no need to discuss for about seven posts how to write out the sound of a drum roll. It was amusing for the first five posts or so, but I think that''s enough. Anyway, I''ll be checking out that site tomorrow, and I''m eager to see your ideas Neogoukix.
____________________________________________________________unofficial Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
Dude...

Who cares?

If it was that bad, someone would close it. Otherwise, let us continue to amuse ourselves with our discussion.

Speaking of which, I''ve noticed that my drum roll seems to sound like a cat''s purr with a little more umph to it. Anyone else think so?
The cat's purr idea is pretty much right on, as far as I can tell. Of course, to get it absolutely right, you need a drum.

It's Thursday. Today's the day. neogoukix, will you be posting it here, in a new thread (recommended) or on your website? Looking forward to reading it.

Edit: And RichardMV, for a guy who will necro a year-old thread to make a crappy defibrilator joke, you've become quite a thread purist.

[edited by - Iron Chef Carnage on April 1, 2004 10:07:39 AM]
In a new thread if you haven''t seen it yet.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement