Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is 5014 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i have created a static splitter in my world editor qoole style editor does anyone know how i can have a 2d grid like the ones in qeraident,qoole,hammer editors or do you know any reference where i can find out more about this many thanks perfect-game studios

I don't mean to sound condescending, but if you don't even know enough to draw a simple 2D grid I think you're jumping in a bit over your head trying to build a world editor. It's all good and fine to mess around with the Qoole source (which I assume you're doing based on your previous posts); but if you don't even understand the basics you're going to have a lot of difficulty.

Don't interpret this as some sort of insult or flame, because it's not meant that way. I'm just thinking that you've got to be realistic in the projects you tackle.

----------------------------------------
"Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away and have their shoes." -- Deep Thoughts
"If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show you how it's done." - Scott Adams
FaceHat Software -- Wear the hat.

[edited by - The Senshi on March 24, 2004 3:38:36 AM]

[edited by - The Senshi on March 24, 2004 3:47:35 AM]