Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C++ Header files (Renderware)

This topic is 5013 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Im working on converting the renderware plugin over to max 6, and im missing 4 headder files that i cant seem to find anywhere. If anyone could help me out, rwcore.h rpanim.h bipexp.h phyexp.h Thanks for any help, -Dave

quote:
Original post by REspawn
Im working on converting the renderware plugin over to max 6, and im missing 4 headder files that i cant seem to find anywhere.

If anyone could help me out,

rwcore.h
rpanim.h
bipexp.h
phyexp.h

Thanks for any help,
-Dave

I wrote the first edition of the User Guide, released for RW Graphics 3.1, but I haven''t worked there since August 2001.

The first two header files were part of Renderware Graphics'' SDK when I was working there. The second two look like 3DS MAX SDK header files. Check your search path settings and #include statements.

Incidentally, which version of the Renderware SDK are you using? I seem to recall the original version of RpAnim being deprecated a while back, although they may have re-used the same name for a new plugin since then.

--
Sean Timarco Baggaley