Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sulsoft

This topic is 5012 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, i just set up the site for my development group, you may have seen the "sub" group from this called sport cell, but Sulfer software and designs, is the main company, we are looking for anybody to join us, but this is the brand new site where all of our projects and designs will be posted. It is hosted on a free server until enough interest is generated in the community, so pleasre forgive me for that. I posted this because i would like feedback on the site, and check if all the links and downloads are working. Thanks in advance, i would appriciate your input. Thank you -Zach- www.freewebs.com/sulsoft P.S. My cel-shaded soccer game project has been set a deadline of May 1st for the basic demo, so it can appear at E3 as a demonstration of Reality Factory, for more information on the project and if you would like to be a part of it, go here: www.realityfactory.ca/sportcell [edited by - zachsjlives on March 24, 2004 8:28:42 PM]