Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just a word of Thanks.

This topic is 5009 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

The largest student level software project competition in Pakistan held on 22-23 march 2004. This competition is named as SOFTEC. My project has won 2nd position in the competition, which is considered to be an honor for any student in Pakistan. i must say that this project would never be possible without the great help by the great people on this great site. RipTorn, Vincoof, and many more ... have helped me a lot. in fact i had a lot of learning from this site and this forum collectively. And in the end, i would like to thank none other than NeHe. Thanks a lot for providing us with such a great platform for the learning and sharing of ''Skills''. I love you all, and i wish the best for the site and forum. may this all goes the same way for each and every one and help them/us learn new skills and polish existing skills. Ahmed: having a mad soul...
<<-TAG: 3-D Architecture Guide (Sourceforge)->>

Congratulations on the contest... that''s extremely cool! This forum is definitely one of the best if not the BEST place to visit when you need advice. I can''t say I''ve ever been to a forum with users as friendly and as knowledgable as the guys and girls here! They make the site a great place to visit!