• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDyer

Keep Thinking Games - Interlcken Released

This topic is 5252 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Interlöcken is a challenging new puzzle game from Keep Thinking Games. It is free to download - give it a try! Click an image below to download. Reply to this thread and let us know what you think. **NEW:** Review this game! Click Here to rate the game on Download.com. Click "Rate It". The first page is a big demographic grab - get through it however you wish (you have to give your real email to continue). We would appreciate the effort - ratings on Download.com are valuable and hard to come by. Thanks!

www.keepthinkinggames.com <SPAN CLASS=editedby>[edited by - sdyer on March 25, 2004 2:34:12 PM]</SPAN> <SPAN CLASS=editedby>[edited by - sdyer on March 25, 2004 5:45:14 PM]</SPAN> 4/1 edit - added images just for fun. <SPAN CLASS=editedby>[edited by - SDyer on April 1, 2004 10:00:25 AM]</SPAN> <SPAN CLASS=editedby>[edited by - SDyer on April 1, 2004 10:00:56 AM]</SPAN> <SPAN CLASS=editedby>[edited by - SDyer on April 15, 2004 2:54:12 PM]</SPAN> <SPAN CLASS=editedby>[edited by - sdyer on June 4, 2004 3:43:02 PM]</SPAN> <SPAN CLASS=editedby>[edited by - sdyer on June 5, 2004 12:32:54 PM]</SPAN> <SPAN CLASS=editedby>[edited by - sdyer on June 5, 2004 12:33:38 PM]</SPAN> [Edited by - SDyer on June 30, 2004 8:27:27 PM]

Advertisement
I really am looking for some feedback. Anybody?

[edited by - sdyer on March 28, 2004 12:48:04 AM]

Well, Vertex, as feedback it''s so-so. I can chalk up an "x" in the column for "people would like a Linux version". Thanks. Something more in depth on the product itself would be of greater interest.

Its quite cool, difficult though reminds me of minesweeper with a different concept, hope we see some more games soon

Regards. Ash.

Thanks for the feedback ACAC. How difficult? Were you able to solve a puzzle? I''ve had some feedback that it''s too difficult to solve and I''m thinking about putting in a tutorial or more hint features.

I couldnt solve it, i was just clicking and clicking, it was creating more and more

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!