Keep Thinking Games - Interlcken Released

Started by
34 comments, last by SDyer 19 years, 9 months ago
Another (X) for linux :-)
I tried to install the game with wine, but the installer stopped on 70% for now apparent reason.

Maybe I''ll try it out on windows. The screenshots look good.
Advertisement
i like it very much, a cool game!

If that''s not the help you''re after then you''re going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

davepermen.net
If that's not the help you're after then you're going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

My Page davepermen.net | My Music on Bandcamp and on Soundcloud

Thanks, Davepermen. What did you like about it, specifically? What didn''t you like? Do you plan to buy it? Will you share it with friends?
Response to anonymous:
- Reset/Undo. The reset and undo features have evolved since version 1.0, and will continue to evolve. I'm thinking of allowing a full reset including resetting the move counter. Instead, there would be a score penalty for resetting or undoing (too much).

- Sounds. I hunted high and low for sounds and finally found several that go together and were inexpensive - a buck or two to buy, rather than $600 for ten CDs or whatever. If I find additional sounds that go with the set, I may consider updating it.

- Ctrl-Z. A number of keyboard shortcuts were programmed, but for some reason they did not function in the release build (worked fine in debug). If the problem can be isolated, a future update will include a fix.

Thanks again for the feedback.
*bump* for the new ratings on Download.com.
New levels.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement