Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

odd mouse behavior in D3D prog ...

This topic is 5012 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''ve never seen this one before. My window is created using style WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, which includes the WS_THICKFRAME bit. When I hover the mouse over a corner or border, I get the sizing arrows ... but as soon as I click the mouse to drag the window edge, it centers itself in the window and the sizing fails. In this case, I never get the WM_SIZE message. However, if I pull down the system menu and select Size, it will allow me to grab and drag a window edge .... once. Anyone have any idea what''s going on? I also noticed that if I click the caption bar, the mouse centers itself at the top of the window. There are no other mouse handlers in the program, and no mouse-centering code that I can detect, unless it something happening in D3d. Thoughts?

In the Direct9 you init your CMyd3d the CMyd3d have a attrib the name is m_bShowCursorWhenFullscreen please change this attib to true the mouse cursor will show in your application