Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

base dependacies folders

This topic is 5008 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

How do i add files to the base dependacies folder? I have VC++. The base dependacies is not even in the files pane. I don''t have to do nothing but live and die, everything else i choose to do- I don''t know, but my dad says it alot

Why do you want to do that?
The contents of the base-dependancies folder is built by VC when you build your project. So it''s a "for-your-amusement-only" type of folder.

My fault, i meant the external dependacies folder. how do i create one in the files pane and add files to it?

I don''t have to do nothing but live and die, everything else i choose to do- I don''t know, but my dad says it alot

You.. can''t. There''s a reason they''re called external dependencies, they''re the files that you use but aren''t included in your project. So you can''t really make your own.

Unless you''re asking why it doesn''t show up. In which case I think it may have something to do with building the project first, but I''m taking shots in the dark.

That is what i am asking, how do i get the folder to show up?
I downloaded a free 3d engine(Irrlicht) and the example workspaces have an external dependencies folder, when i write code in the example workspace it works, but when i write code in a workspace i created i get alot of errors telling me it doesn''t reconize anything.

I don''t have to do nothing but live and die, everything else i choose to do- I don''t know, but my dad says it alot