c++.net not creating exe!

Started by
7 comments, last by Ainokea 20 years ago
visual studio .net is not creating a exe when i colmpile!
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
Advertisement
have u tried checking the debug folder
FTA, my 2D futuristic action MMORPG
yes
______________________________________________________________________________________With the flesh of a cow.
i think im going back to 6.0 if i cant find out how to fix this.
Same thing just happened to me, you may be able to find the post a few pages back or search for C++ .net problems.

For me I had make a folder for the project and add save files from my project only to that folder. That fixed my problem.
You should also provide a little more information then ''it doesn''t ...'' as a developer you should have learned that bug reports like that are rather - useless.
---Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift and that's why it's called the present.
it also wont even notice errors. I purposely took out a ; to see if it would notice but it didnt.
Make sure youre outputting to the right working directory. Also make sure you have configured the outut to be an .exe instead of a .dll
And for heavens sake, put up some more info.
yeah, why dont you just start a new project, and cut and paste your code into the new one? ive done this before because of problems like this and it worked.......
FTA, my 2D futuristic action MMORPG

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement