which ninja looks best? (warning, big post: images)

Started by
12 comments, last by Seriema 20 years ago
definitely #1 the 2 and 3 no tights please the legs look too short on 5 and 6...nice concept art though
_____________________Just another Hobbyist _____________________
Advertisement
#1 for profiles, #5 for poses.

I hate to be a conformist, but the pants on #1 really make him look better. Apart from the visceral disgust associated with guys in fruity little tights, wearing baggier pants makes me think he''s more classically dressed. I''d even like to see a shirt on him, and maybe some reduction the the mass of his shoulders and back, although I understand that those dimensions help with the style of his head. A lot of obvious muscles is for superheroes and dancers and strippers. Ninjas should dress for stealth and style.

Also, #1 benefits considerably from the shorter neck and the slightly lower angle of incination on the head. It makes him looker tougher.

#1 all the way, and I''d ike to see his knees bent a little deeper in #4 and #5, and his feet farther apart.

I''m also going to guess that #1 is the one you modified, judging by the change in pants, head, belt line, and ankle wraps.
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
thank you all for your input!!

Yes it was me that changed #1, still kinda good though right? =P

Well our artist has a new pick for us, I posted it in another thread so that this one can be forgotten =)

The new thread''s here.
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement