website objects

Started by
5 comments, last by Ian Povey 20 years ago
I am new to this newsgroup, I am a partner in a web design and solutions business and my other partner has walked out he was the arty type i.e. Jeans, t-shirt, not washing for days etc.. I need to keep this baby afloat and so a website is the way to go A lot of people are using flash nowadays so I am trying to get my head around it what I need to do is bring objects into the page and animate them from library . I.e Nav bar objects and objects with picture assets such as gifs and jpgs. Can anyone help with resources for this sort of stuff as I am not much of an artist but my programming is pretty good. As soon as some of my stuff is live I will post it up etc. It will be good to start to get in touch with some programming blokes. Thanks for your help and patients. Ian P Povey.
Spin that wheel homey!
Advertisement
You might start at

http://webclipart.about.com/library/weekly/blclpexp.htm?terms=clip+art

Stevie

Don''t follow me, I''m lost.
StevieDon't follow me, I'm lost.
Thx Steve I can''t seem to click that link could you email it.

Cheers
Ian Povey
If you cannot copy and paste, how do you expect to "get a handle on flash"? That''s just being too lazy to use the lazy method...

DS
hehehe
Manged to get that URL working there are loads of WICKID! clipart objects there that I will put into my web flash page.

What is ''a handle on flash'' is it a programmers joke, the next bloke who posted typed a laugh in.

Regards
Ian Povey

Spin that wheel homey!
Spin that wheel homey!
Hey Ian,
I am also in the web design business, and my company is currently looking for some extra hands. We are about to launch our new site www1.pointblanc.net, but you can check out our old one at www.pointblanc.net. I am not sure if you want to continue in the web business, or are looking to continue with your own company... but it couldn''t hurt to take a look. What languages do you programm, and do you have a portfolio of completed contracts?

Keep in touch,

Brian Reinhart
Brian@pointblanc.net
www1.pointblanc.net
Brian ReinhartBrian[@]Pointblanc.netwww1.pointblanc.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement