Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CubeReturns

Managed DirectX Install?

CubeReturns    122
I just started learning DirectX9 for C# yesterday by studying the tutorials and it didn''t take long before I could make a cube rotate and stuff... so I decided to do Tetris. I pulled an all-nighter (like I always do when I''m on a roll) and now I''m pretty satisfied with my work, so I want to let a few friends try it. Seems however, that although they have DX9, and they have .NET1.1 Framework, they don''t have the folder ''Managed DirectX''... I don''t know where I got it, I''m guessing it came with the SDK, but they don''t have it... And I think that''s the reason my game won''t run on their pc while it does at mine. (There could be millions of reasons but since the game directly uses these dll''s, and they don''t have ''em I can''t see why it would work) So I''ve beel looking all over (mainly on the MS website) for some installer package or something for end users for ''managed directx'' but can''t find anything. I also tried copying the files but that doesn''t help, probably since the intaller registered them or something. So how do I get this Managed DirectX thing on a non-developer pc?