glActiveTextureARB

Started by
4 comments, last by Bubu-Boy 20 years ago
Hello, do someone know how wglGetProcAddress("glActiveTextureARB"); returns 0? im trying to call glMultiTexCoord2fARB(GL_TEXTURE0_ARB, ...); and i have opengl32.dll, glu32.dll Why to get this to work? Greets Wistom Fire !
Wistom Fire !
Advertisement
Make sure you have an active rendering context when asking for the function pointers.
Hi, thanks.

But how to check that?
Wistom Fire !
it should be the first thing you do when setting up opengl, if that works then you can do OGL stuff, if it doesnt you cant do anything OGL related
Sorry i dont know what you mean.
i programm with openGL a longer time. now i want to try this special kind of mapping.

please help me.
Your question has been answered. If that isn''t good enough then it looks like you have some reading to do. However, please don''t use this forum as a substitute for reading the relevant docs or searching the web. If you ask a blindingly simple question like "what''s a rendering context" then it''s pretty obvious to anyone reading that you haven''t bothered to look for the answer yourself.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement