I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START!!!!!

Started by
3 comments, last by led_zeppelin3 20 years ago
SOME BODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I JUST STARTED GETTING INTERESTED IN GAME DEVELOPEMENT RECENTLY AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE TO START!!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHAt im DOIN!!!!! IF ANYONE CAN HELP EITHER POST HERE OR SEND ME AN EMAIL AT dimmuborgir_fan666@yahoo.com!!!! ANYTHING THAT CAN HELP ME WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!! I NEED EVERYTHING!!!!! WERE TALKIN PROGRAM LINKS,RESOURCES,GUIDES,HELP BOOKS,ALL OF THAT SORT OF THING!!!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [edited by - tiffany_smith on April 3, 2004 7:29:35 PM]
Advertisement
First of all, learn some etiquette.

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

the thing i never understood about screaming newbies, is why they take the time to post, but dont take the time to look a couple inches above the forum to see the all the links that will answer all of there questions.

heres a hint, take a look to the top of your screen. see all those links? try clicking on the For Beginners one. oh, and take off you caps lock
FTA, my 2D futuristic action MMORPG
If there is a God, or a moderator, please break up the "PLEASE"s so they dont mess with the page.

MindEngine Development
http://medev.sourceforge.net
That''s not how we do things around here. Try clicking on the "For Beginners" link in the top menu.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement