Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arrays,matricies, and HELP!

This topic is 5003 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m trying to write a very simple "game" as a learning tool for myself and hope to later post as a tutorial for all. Prob is I don''t understand arrays and matrices enough to declare and use them. I don''t know how to post my current code here so any takers are welcome to email me: cheawick@cox.net I''ll gladly give the source (Borland TurboC++ ver 1.01 I think). Please forgive the screwy notation at the bottom of the code, it is like a notepad to me. Thanks!

hi
i want help you "if i can" just put the source here use these tags an put the source inside them

[*source] /...the code [/source]
remove the * form the tag
bye!
ff8

Borland TurboC++ ver 1.01?!?! Wow mate, you have free compilers and IDE in the net, you should think in getting one of them, to ensure a more ''up-to-date'' compiler (better standard compliance, quite important if you are going to follow books or tutorials somewhat recent).

You could try GCC or G++ for example as a free compiler, quite good, but IMHO no rival for Microsoft''s Visual Studio compiler.

good luck with your learning, and if I can be of any help feel free to mail me.

---
"To Iterate is human, To Recurse Divine..."