Screenshots of my 3D Engine

Started by
15 comments, last by DevLiquidKnight 20 years ago
Great work. Congrats on getting this far. Good luck finishing it. Models look good, the "snow" particles look good,but what I think is your blood particles could use some work, also your texture looks weird. Are you using opengl or directx.

Looks great good luck

-GoldMage
Advertisement
Im using DirectX 9.0 for it, the blood particles are a lot better now, then they were in those screenshots. Along with the physics of the particles currently optimizing it trying to get as man FPS out as possible, also added in a settings system so the user can define what settings of display mode ect they want when the app is started using ini files for that. Also once I fix it up to a good point I will add in opengl support
What''s holding up the gun? It looks nice, although I don''t look over a lot of pre release photos of games like this, so I wouldn''t be a great judge. Good luck continuing your work.
____________________________________________________________unofficial Necromancer of GameDev forums Game Writing section
quote:Original post by RichardMV
What''s holding up the gun?

His invisible hand
Nice one, I hope I ever get this far with my current project.

-Luctus
Statisticly seen, most things happens to other people.
[Mail]
-LuctusIn the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - Douglas Adams
Lots of views so few post''s id post game but don''t really got one with lots of bandwidth..
Nice looking. Add a constant to the yoda''s y values and claim they can fly by using the force.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement