Screenshots of my 3D Engine

Started by
15 comments, last by DevLiquidKnight 20 years ago
Here is some screenshots of the game im working on I just recently finished the particle system up and im proud of it. Do you like it? btw. The fps are low because I have a geforce 2. Also this is my first fully 3D engine Also all the models were also made by me

[edited by - DevLiquidKnight on April 5, 2004 10:03:50 PM]
Advertisement
does this have anything to do with YodaTheCoda? just wondering.
I eat heart attacks
quote:Original post by Cipher3D
does this have anything to do with YodaTheCoda? just wondering.

no.
Maybe a few too many screenies, but I''d like to say that it''s great that you''re actually doing stuff. Good luck on making a whole game!
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };
ok i''ll give some constructive comments...

generally, it looks pretty good.

I can''t really comment on the particle system, because I need to see it in action, but it does look somewhat weird...i dunno...
I eat heart attacks
I love those circly shapes that your particle emitter makes.
Making a game engine is no easy task, let alone a 3D one.

Personally, I love it. Find yourself a higher end system and start developing a few demos and you''ll have yourself a bunch of hungry people asking for more of your engine.

From what I can tell, the particle system looks great. My only complaint would be that it looks like the collision is a bit dodgy.(Yoda''s feet are in the ground.) Of course, it looks like a desert level and perhaps he''s sinking in sand. So if that''s what you''re intentions were, then bravo. (No, I''m not being sarcastic )

Keep up the good work.
I ask for help and you give me a book? I hate book. Book is stupid.Also known as Yellow at the Dark Basic forums.
Good job so far! Keep working on it. Take a look at that Halo Evolution video (showing how the Halo engine progressed over 2 years or so); your work so far is comparable to where the video started.

Keep it up!
Not bad, the sand dune textures look pretty good. This is far better than what I had when starting out. My first engine demo was a long hall and bouncing ball in the middle =) *ashamed*, hehe

Programmer art is pretty good too. Yoda needs a lightsaber though =)
Yea. The collision system for AI is not yet implmented I plan to do it eventually though

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement