free CVS servers

Started by
7 comments, last by MickeyMouse 20 years ago
Hi everyone! I''m looking for a free CVS server to start works on our game engine project. Do you know any that is free, realiable (will not disappear in a year) and IS NOT OPEN-SOURCE ? Thanks in advance.
Maciej Sawitus
my blog | my games
Advertisement
First link on google CVS Dude
Thanks, I've seen this but it's only 2 MB for non-paid account. I think 10 MB would be sufficient, though it doesn't seem there are any with more space to offer than what you pointed.

Thanks.

[edited by - MickeyMouse on April 6, 2004 1:12:15 PM]
Maciej Sawitus
my blog | my games
doesn''t sourceforge offer free accounts?

-me
Sourceforge requires projects to be open source licensed, and even if they aren''t the source would be public anyway.
Why do you want one that''s not open source?
- The trade-off between price and quality does not exist in Japan. Rather, the idea that high quality brings on cost reduction is widely accepted.-- Tajima & Matsubara
quote:Original post by Magmai Kai Holmlor
Why do you want one that''s not open source?

My guess would be he meant he doesnt want one that gives everyone access to his source, like sourceforge.

[My site|SGI STL|Bjarne FAQ|C++ FAQ Lite|MSDN|Jargon]
Ripped off from various people
[size=2]
1)setup apache, mysql, php, and php-nuke
2)write your own 500 line cvsish module for nuke
EDIT 2b)write a scrolling block, showing the most recent updated files
3)restrict creation of user accounts to admins only
4)restrict cvsish module to members only
5)start coding your project

i wrote my own cvsish module, took 2 hours, really good, does not overwrite/delete files (just hides updated source files), keeps good logs, etc...

hopefully that gave you an idea, dont ask for my module, because i dont want any security problems

Cartman's definition of sexual harrasement:
"When you are trying to have intercourse with a lady friend, and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind"

(watch South Park, it rocks)

[edited by - caesar4 on April 6, 2004 10:58:18 PM]
Cartman's definition of sexual harrasement:"When you are trying to have intercourse with a lady friend, and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind"(watch South Park, it rocks)
quote:Original post by caesar4
i wrote my own cvsish module, took 2 hours, really good

Uh huh... How come CVS itself, having been in development for a decade, still is far from "really good"?
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement