GD showcase

Started by
4 comments, last by Da cobra 20 years ago
Where can I find the games, that are in the news-letters? The link to GD showcase is still old and not updated.
Advertisement
I''m not quite sure what you mean by the links being old and not updated. But anyways you can access it from the menu at the top of the page, or by clicking or pasting the URLs given in the newsletter

Drew Sikora
President, Lead Programmer - Blade Edge Software
Staff Writer, Newsletter Editor - GameDev.net
Community Relations - Game Institute

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

I just got the latest newsletter with again some games in it and when I picked one out it was a game from 2001, that is what I meant with old :D

Does any1 know another place where ppl can upload their projects to show them to the world?
i bought a domain name and hosting just to upload my games for people to download

[edited by - graveyard filla on April 13, 2004 2:25:08 AM]
FTA, my 2D futuristic action MMORPG
if they are in a halfway decent state (doesnt crash 90% of computers) i could host it for you for free.

I just got the latest newsletter with again some games in it and when I picked one out it was a game from 2001, that is what I meant with old :D

Does any1 know another place where ppl can upload their projects to show them to the world?

Oh, I get it. Well the showcase will return someday soon, but until then I''m just putting up old projects for ppl to check out.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement