New midi, let the bashing begin

Started by
17 comments, last by Dreq 20 years ago
when I say real I don''t mean the quality of your sounds
I mean it sounds like a robot everything in perfect
do you quantize everything?

it just does not sound like a human is playing the song no matter what the quality of your sounds

bottom line IMO it sounds too perfect

Advertisement
Yes I quantize, infact I do so at the recording level, I like the notes to be perfectly on cue Oh and thanks, I'm glad its 'too perfect' ^_^

[edited by - dreq on April 10, 2004 5:53:28 PM]
"Mommy, where do microprocessors come from?"
well too perfect is bad IMO

it makes the sound sound like it has no emotions it makes me feel nothing when I hear it

Well then, listen to this:
http://music.digitalneo.net/music/longing.mp3

Its my most special song so far (and starting to become one of my 'old songs'). If you don't feel anything from this then I'm sorry This one had lyrics, but since I can't sing I eventuially lost them. The generalized theme is about how I'd rather long for someone than actuially have them

[edited by - dreq on April 10, 2004 12:32:34 AM]
What''s the license on these? (that''s a compliment ) Personally, I like "seasons" the best.

<-- that''s still a link if you didn''t notice
"Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall." - Grizwald
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-
Its ''listen all you want'' license. If you use them in anything, I need to be contacted first. Generally if its a free project all I require is for due credit (although i still need to be contacted first). None of my current songs can be used commercially since I''ve already distributed them for free listening (for showing my stuff basically). And if there is a commercial project I prefer a %, not a flat fee.

But anywho its free to listen, burn, etc. If you want to use it for anything else, contact me first.
last one sounded really good the guitar once again sounds to perfect but over all it sounds really good

then again I love the song "I want to spend my life time loving you" AKA Zorro song very good tune=)
I''d much prefer "I want to spend my lifetime wondering what it would be like to be loved by you"
Wee, finished a new song ^_^ Its the theme song for the main menu when you gotta log in and stuff.

http://www.digitalneo.net/themeish.mid

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement