• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MMORPG needs 3D artist

This topic is 5155 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am Developing a MMORPG called Olympia and i could use some 3D modelers to design some of the 3D models in my game. Olympia will be based in Acient Greece. What i need the most are 3D models of Humans, Elves (not santa little helper elves. The Pointy earred, smart, slender elves), Dwarves, Gnomes, and Yuan-ti''s (Snake people). I would do the work myself but i dont have a 3D modeler Program and I probaly wouldnt be good at it. Any suggestion for the game please goto: http://arkania.suddenlaunch.com For those who supply me with 3D models that i can use for Olympia their names will be put in the Olympia Hall of Fame (Soon to come) and their Character will be a God or Goddess. In the city of Bywater there are wheels within wheels. -Gary Gygax

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!