creating DLL problem , weird link errors

Started by
10 comments, last by johnnyBravo 20 years ago
ok heres my test dll

when i try and run it, i get the error popup
quote:
Entry Point Not Found
=====================
The procedure entry point ??0Input@@QAE@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library ainput.dll

and after that i get this popup
quote:
Could not execute: Path not found(Win32 error 3).

i have no idea what this is, any ideas, thanks

.cpp
#include "ainput.h"#include <windows.h>BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HANDLE hModule,                        DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,                        LPVOID lpReserved					 ){    switch (ul_reason_for_call)	{		case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:		case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:		case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:		case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:			break;    }    return TRUE;}void Input::setNumber(int number){	this->number=number;}int Input::getNumber(){	return this->number;}Input::Input(){	return;}

.h
#ifdef AINPUT_EXPORTS#define AINPUT_API __declspec(dllexport)#else#define AINPUT_API __declspec(dllimport)#endifclass AINPUT_API Input {private:	int number;public:	Input();	void setNumber(int number);	int getNumber();};
Advertisement
Usually the cause of that error is the loader finding an old copy of the DLL that isn''t synchronized properly with the lib file you used to import the DLL''s symbols. Try deleting all copies of the DLL on your computer and doing a recompile.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement