• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BES

Directx9.0b SDK and com files...

This topic is 5242 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

ok im looking for these files: winmm.lib, kernel32.lib, user32.lib, gdi32.lib, winspool.lib, comdlg32.lib, advapi32.lib, and shell32.lib ..im told these files are in the com section somewhere in the directx9.0b SDK(if thats the common folder i dont see those files in it)..can someone plz tell me where i can find these files?..im also looking for where these files are: basics.cpp, winmain.rc, resource.h, and directx.ico

Advertisement
quote:
Original post by BES
ok im looking for these files: winmm.lib, kernel32.lib, user32.lib, gdi32.lib, winspool.lib, comdlg32.lib, advapi32.lib,
and shell32.lib ..im told these files are in the com section somewhere in the directx9.0b SDK(if thats the common folder i dont see those files in it)..can someone plz tell me where i can find these files?..im also looking for where these files are: basics.cpp, winmain.rc, resource.h, and directx.ico

The .lib files are generally bundled with your compiler of choice.
Directx.ico is in the SDK common folder - use the Windows search function to locate it if you really need it Others are project-specific files.

-Nik

Those are standard libraries that should come along with your copy of Visual Studio. They are located in the lib folder of the install directory of Vc7. You can''t find them in the SDK directory.

Those other files just look like random source files - they aren''t specifically system-related or anything.

Dustin Franklin
Mircrosoft DirectX MVP

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!