• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe someone have source code of ...

This topic is 5065 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Maybe someone have a source code of Advanced Animation with DirectX? I will be gratefull for any help !! if someone have this source please send me them to : [edited by - tiffany_smith on April 11, 2004 6:55:25 PM]

Advertisement
Didn''t you post here a few weeks ago asking for the source code to Role Playing Game Programming with Direct X a few weeks ago?

Someone might start to suspect that you are downloading warez books, or something.

lol, is it seriously possible to get warez copies of a book? do people really sit there and scan or copy all the words into a text file? i really dont think this sort of thing goes on, but who knows?

quote:
Original post by graveyard filla
lol, is it seriously possible to get warez copies of a book? do people really sit there and scan or copy all the words into a text file? i really dont think this sort of thing goes on, but who knows?

You really don''t know anything about warez, do you? There are THOUSANDS of warez books out there.

<-- that''s still a link if you didn''t notice
"Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall." - Grizwald

no, i dont know about warez and dont give a crap either. id rather have the actual book in my hand. how do people put them on the net anyway?

[edited by - graveyard filla on April 11, 2004 6:31:35 PM]

Warez is frowned upon here. intoxicate I somehow missed your other request for warez or I would have told you then, do not request warez here again.

Consider this your warning.

This topic is 5065 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.