• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XSportSeeker

What Game Engine to use?

This topic is 5155 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi people! So, I''m beginning on developing a "Virtual Pet" for my Project on Computer Science. Already chose Blender3D for modeling, and still don''t know if I''m using Java or C++. (I personally would choose C++, but my supervisor wants me to use Java). Ok, real problem is, we want to use a Game Engine to help the developing, and it''s been a real pain to find one. So, think of the project as a 3D screenmate with more interaction, and if you can, please help me finding a nice Game Engine? A comprehensive listing with scores and short description would be very nice also... In fact, anything that might help me would be nice... Thankz!

Advertisement
my suggestion, would be to write your own, but if you need to download one, google usually works, but that link drowner game, doesnt work, or else that would probably be the best place to go.

[edit] heres the real url http://www.3dengines.net/ that url works for some reason

[edited by - chaosflare on April 11, 2004 5:25:02 PM]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!