• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mat1515

New Game In Development (SCREEN SHOTS!)

This topic is 5298 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Comment's Please or Idea's Right now I have realistic acceleration physics [edited by - Mat1515 on April 12, 2004 4:57:03 PM]

Advertisement
quote:

It would be nice if you have a 56k warning

or put those pics somewhere on the web and place the links here

i might be wrong, but didn''t you ask something about the smoke once? if so, looks WAYS better now

anyway, there''s not really much to see, but that''s something normal for a new game a guess *fg*. looks like a nice start!

Indeterminatus

--si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses--

Nice start! Looks like the skybox is stretched along at least one axis. I''m guessing you made it fit your environment''s dimensions. What you probably want to try is make it very large, square (or really cubic I guess), and keep its center locked on your camera''s location.

-Madgap

ok

I used

msd3 format the nehe tutorial

I can''t get the textures to load with that code tho
Has anyone bin able to ?

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!