........Vertex Array Issue..........don't laugh

Started by
13 comments, last by Demiurge666 20 years ago
try turning your lights off, Soldier!
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Advertisement
I don''t have lighting in here.

Jehovah is viewed by Gnostics as fundamentally evil, jealous, rigid, lacking in compassion and prone to genocide.
Jehovah is viewed by Gnostics as fundamentally evil, jealous, rigid, lacking in compassion and prone to genocide.
But fello citizen, lighting is turned on by default. Much to learn have you about this land of wonderful magical kingdom, oh gaily colored one. Try disabling it and see how it goes.
I disabled lighting and still no success. Why should I disable it in the first place? All I''m doing is plotting points!! with pointsize = 20.0f That should be big enough for a blind man to see.

1. Disable GL_POINT_SMOOTH, it's no guarantee that all graphics card support it well.

2. Unless it's a typo, the first argument to glDrawElements should be GL_POINTS, and not GL_POINT.

3. Use short or ints for your indices type, not unsigned chars. I wouldn't be surprized if those didn't work.

Y.

[edited by - Ysaneya on April 15, 2004 11:56:15 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement