• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bloody_footy

game changes resolution but sometimes doesn't change back

This topic is 5154 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have a game that runs full screen at 640*480 resolution and I have received feedback saying that my game changes the resolution permanently of there OS (until they goto screen properties and change it back of course ) I have 2 computers and one is 1024*768 and the other is 1280*960 (both running win2K) and neither of them get changed so I can''t reproduce the error =========================================== Bloody football - a game of strategy, finess and (if they don''''t work) total violence. http://www.koalacomics.com.au/bloody

Advertisement
Didn't know I had to as my computer screens automatically go back to their original resolution.

[edited by - bloody_footy on April 13, 2004 1:00:58 AM]

Try reading actually reading the MSDN page for ChangeDisplaySettings(), assuming that''s what you''re using. I don''t see what this has to to with OpenGL anyway, so it''s closed.

This topic is 5154 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.