• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My website. What do you think of it?

This topic is 5059 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

What do you think of the website I just set up today? And the design document. Which there is a link under content in the navigation menu, or the Feature block on the right of the page. Comments? Flames!? Suggestions? http://galatron.net - DarkNebula [edited by - DarkNebula on April 13, 2004 3:03:02 AM] [edited by - DarkNebula on April 13, 2004 4:00:07 AM]

Advertisement
Yeah not too bad, not too bad... could maybe lose the visitor counter though, not sure what it is but they just tick me off...

Conan.

Thanks for the replies so far. I hope I can get some more suggestions and comments!

- DarkNebula
http://galatron.net

have you got a logo for your game yet? or some screenshots?

if so put the logo or a couple of the latest thumbnails on the home page.

my thoughts are its nice but there is no media section to be found and tbh on most game sites there is one because after I have read what the game is about I like to see some gfx.

if you have not got anyyet then maybe you should but the section in with a coming soon bit.

also I would loss the underlined loo of the links and just have them change colour when you hover over them.

good work though.

Nice layout, though I''m going to have to give all the scripting credit to PHP-Nuke =P

I agree with Themonkster. Some graphics of any sort would be nice, just to help spruce up the content and liven up the site a bit.

Should I put the random picture block on the left or right, if it's on the right you will only see it on the main page. edit: or should it be new screen shots instead of random

[edited by - DarkNebula on April 13, 2004 3:52:45 PM]

• Advertisement