FPS Idea - Mongolion War : The Empire Strikes Back

Started by
1 comment, last by WaterMelon34 20 years ago
Yea so I was thinking sumone could make a type of "joke" implemented into a game. Now, these mongolians have exremely long hair so in the battlefield you''ll see them combing it. While fighting they''ll look to take hair off of corpses and use it as their own. You will have 7 mongolians in your squad, all with his own specialties. Example: The Grenadier, has stubs for hands, stubs for feet (making him run fast), has grenades all over his body, is crazy, sometimes kills teammates, has no tongue so he can only speak giberish, and you could picture a wacko trying to grab a grenade off his chest with his stubs and biting off the pin and trying to throw it. Yes, ok, there are guns in this game and of course multiplayer (who wouldn''t want to see a real person try to keep control over his wacked team and at the same time try to kill another team.) Yeha!! TOO BAD! THIS IS MY IDEA! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PROGRAM THIS BUT ME AND MY FRIEND PLAN TO LEARN ALONG THE WAY! IT''S WORKING SO FAR! HAHAHA! YOU''LL BE PLAYING THIS GAME AND LOVING IT WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR! (suckers)
Advertisement
Ummm...

- Jason Astle-Adams

Your game idea needs work.

Even as a joke it fails.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement