Good Free UML Designer for VS.Net 2003 and C#

Started by
14 comments, last by yaroslavd 20 years ago
I would be very thankful if someone gave me a link.
Advertisement
I just searched a lot of posts and found out that Visio is good. However, I only have the Academic Edition of VS, so I don''t have access to Visio.
Look up UMLPad, its OK I use it for clients that are too tight / too close to the profit margin to buy a product
Well, I just downloaded Visual Paradigm for UML, and it seems pretty good.
it''s not free, but enterprise architect is an excellent UML modelling tool and it''s only around $150 (as opposed to a few grand a licence for Rose). not sure if it supports c# yet though

"That''s not a bug, it''s a feature!"
--me
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
quote:Original post by ChaosEngine
it''s not free, but enterprise architect is an excellent UML modelling tool and it''s only around $150 (as opposed to a few grand a licence for Rose).

Less than that for an academic license.
quote:
not sure if it supports c# yet though

It does. It has supported C# for a long time now.

--
AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.
[Project site] [Blog] [RSS] [Browse the source] [IRC channel]
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Free UML QRational Delphi & C# language extension Add-in for Visual Modeler & Rational Rose

http://qwork.cjb.net
It was working before I installed the version 2.2.5.1.
Now, when I try to “Generate Code” it''s not doing anything.
What happened?
Just try to register QRational.dll.

regsvr32.exe C:\Program Files\QRational\QRational.dll

and try again
On the website, it says QRational is for VS 6. I have VS.Net. Will it work? And is it free?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement