• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

graveyard filla

check it out - Donkey Punch Adventure

This topic is 5228 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey guys, Donkey Punch Adventure is finnally complete. Mods, please dont move this thread. i realize there is a Announcements forum, but im posting it here for a reason. All of the people in this forum have helped me create this game, and i wanted to share with all of you what i have made. you guys are my programming community, thank you all for all of your help!!! without you guys, i could have never done this. Please check out the game and let me know what you think, about anything, the graphics, gameplay, menus, sounds, WHATEVER! also let me know how good it runs, its not the fastest game, but it does a decent job. anyway, you can get the game from donkey punch productions or, you can click here to directly download the self installing .exe file if you dont like self installers, or are running linux, you can click here to directly download the .zip file heres the controls incase you dont want to read the controls menu: Arrow keys to move Spacebar to drop a bomb, spacebar to detonate a bomb once you dropped one Z will use one of your warps, to warp to a random spot P will pause the game. K will kill yourself, in case you teleport inside an enemies cage. Q or Esc will quit. thanks for checking it out!! thanks again for everyones help! ive worked my ass off the past month making this game. have fun [edited by - graveyard filla on April 13, 2004 11:04:11 PM]

Advertisement
graveyard filla: this is still an announcement and thus has to be moved. If we did what you are requesting for everyone, we would have a Beginners forum full of announcements.

Good game I like the new objects you add to the old pacman idea.

My only problem is it runs a bit too slow on my machine, though that may just be my computer (350mhz).

Does anybody here know what a Donkey Punch really is?

Great game, btw.

-Mezz

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!