• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wikis, Bug DBs, and other tools you use in your team?

This topic is 5066 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recently I've decided I'm going to install a Wiki on my webserver for brainstorming ideas between my team members and possibly storing the Design Document. I was first considering it when I read this article in the "Manager in a Strange Land" column by Jamie Fristrom. The other day I read his latest article and it made me decide to go for it and so I'm going about installing it as I speak....err write. The article made me wonder what kind of tools people on GameDev use to keep a project organized and communicate with their group members. I'm sure many of you use web forums and e-mail. I'm guessing some of you may use Microsoft Project or some other kind of Scheduling software. Is there any other software you use to keep a project organized or communicate between team members? How has the software worked out for your team/project? I'm hoping that proffesionals as well as hobbyist reply to this thread. I'm particularly hoping to here other's using Wiki's and how it has worked out for them. Let's have a conversation. [edited by - Big Sassy on April 13, 2004 8:33:52 PM]

Advertisement

• Advertisement