Beginner, Can Someone Teach Me?

Started by
4 comments, last by ps2hacker 20 years ago
I Was Wondering, If Someone Could Give Me A Class In C++? I Know It Sounds Weird, But I Have Had Trouble Finding Tutorials That Work. If I Had Someone To Teach Me Over The Internet, I Would Understand C++ More. THanks -->
~ Developing the futures games, in yesterday's time ~
Advertisement
Download and read "Thinking in C++". It can be found via this site.
Brianmiserere nostri Domine miserere nostri
I suggest that you try C++ tutorials at www.gametutorials.com

They are very well explaned. Anyway, if you really want assistance for help, you can add me to you MSN blossomsoft@hotmail.com

Take notice that I will help you only when I have free time.

------------
www.blossomsoft.com

[edited by - BlackThirteen on April 14, 2004 8:08:41 PM]
Or if you have some spare cash you can go buy a book. C++ Primer Plus is a good one. I am sure others know of more. But if you have no cash this is your best bet... But that focuses on prior C knowledge I think doesn''t it?

quote:Download and read "Thinking in C++". It can be found via this site.
My JournalComputer science education cannot make anybody an expert programmer any more than studying brushes and pigment can make somebody an expert painter. (Eric Raymond)"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes itharder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."-- Bjarne Stroustrup
quote:Original post by BriTeg
Download and read "Thinking in C++". It can be found via this site.

I don''t recommend those books for complete programming newbs. The author states in the preface that previous programming knowledge in C in a required for those books.

Once you learn the basics of c++ from here or here, those books go a long way in increasing your understanding of C++.
Your best bet is the www.cplusplus.com if you dont have a book. Im using dummies book and it isn''t great but it does the basics,costs about 15 bucks. Also dont bother with a class or lesson when I did goto computer science class in high school by using dummies I was several steps ahead and the teachers make things more confusing. Have a book like dummies or use the cplusplus tutorial, also the articles here. Also this site so far has one of the most helpful forums going. So as you start you can always get help and get set on the right track in your coding. Like not using system("PAUSE"); So good luck.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement